Legendary Gaming
Welcome!
Legendary Gaming

A place to discuss Legendary Gaming and other gaming companies among other things

The site is now officialy re-opened

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legendary Gaming » Square Enix » Kingdom Hearts » Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix on Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:21 am

voidofdeath679

that random company owner
As most of You Probably know, KH 2.5 is Releasing December First. What Are You Hoping For When It Does Release

View user profile http://legendarygaming.creatingforum.com

2 Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix on Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:08 am

[Shade]

Play Tester
I<3Kiari wrote:As most of You Probably know, KH 2.5 is Releasing December First. What Are You Hoping For When It Does Release
Meh i don't have much hopes. I won't be getting it since i don't have a PS3. Gonna wait for KH3.

View user profile

3 Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix on Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:20 pm

voidofdeath679

@[Shade] wrote:
I<3Kiari wrote:As most of You Probably know, KH 2.5 is Releasing December First. What Are You Hoping For When It Does Release
Meh i don't have much hopes. I won't be getting it since i don't have a PS3. Gonna wait for KH3.
sad part of that is that KH3 is a PS4 exclusive...

4 Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix on Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:30 am

[Shade]

Play Tester
I<3Kiari wrote:
@[Shade] wrote:
I actually like that. I still have a PS2 so i'm waaaaaaaay behind with the home consoles. So updating it with a PS4 doesn't sound bad. And maybe they will release 1.5 and 2.5 on PS4 (they had rumors about that and stuff).

View user profile

5 Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix on Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:55 pm

voidofdeath679

@[Shade] wrote:
I<3Kiari wrote:
@[Shade] wrote:
I actually like that. I still have a PS2 so i'm waaaaaaaay behind with the home consoles. So updating it with a PS4 doesn't sound bad. And maybe they will release 1.5 and 2.5 on PS4 (they had rumors about that and stuff).
could be very possible. although im only getting a ps3 so ill probably miss out on kh3 for a while P.S. have you seen all the guests we have had recently? its crazy!

6 Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix on Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:50 pm

[Shade]

Play Tester
I<3Kiari wrote:
@[Shade] wrote:
I<3Kiari wrote:
@[Shade] wrote:
could be very possible. although im only getting a ps3 so ill probably miss out on kh3 for a while P.S. have you seen all the guests we have had recently? its crazy!
KH3 is more important then 1.5... if you played all other games... u did that?

P.S. ...not really... where can i see that (also there are things called bots but ok...)

View user profile

7 Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix on Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:40 am

voidofdeath679

@[Shade] wrote:
I<3Kiari wrote:
@[Shade] wrote:
I<3Kiari wrote:
@[Shade] wrote:

P.S. ...not really... where can i see that (also there are things called bots but ok...)
At the bottom of the main page it shows who is online and how many guests there are.

8 Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix on Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:27 pm

[Shade]

Play Tester
I<3Kiari wrote:
@[Shade] wrote:
I<3Kiari wrote:
@[Shade] wrote:
I<3Kiari wrote:
@[Shade] wrote:

At the bottom of the main page it shows who is online and how many guests there are.
O there.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum